- Annual Conference
- Graduate Student Scholarships
- German Studies Grant
- Donors Hall of Fame
- Photo Archive
- Graduate Student Scholarships - 2016
113th Annual Conference - Portland, Oregon
Friday, November 6 - Sunday, November 8, 2015
Maps and Floor Plans
Below is information about the 2015 PAMLA Conference, not the 2016 Conference. Information about this year's PAMLA conference at the Pasadena Westin will be coming soon!
- The PAMLA Registration Table is located at the Hilton Portland, 921 SW 6th Ave., Portland, OR, 97204. The Registration Table will be located toward the back of the lobby, close to the Broadway entrance to the hotel.
- Hilton Portland Floor Plan (PDF)
- Parlor A, Parlor B, Parlor C, and Galleria I, II, and III are on the Ballroom Level of the Hilton Portland.
- Studio, Directors, Council, Forum, Cabinet, Executive, and Senate are all on the 3rd Floor Conference Level at the Hilton Portland.
- Pavilion East, Pavilion West, and Broadway I-IV are all on the Plaza Level at the Hilton Portland.
- Skyline I-IV are on the 23rd Floor Skyline Level of the Hilton Portland (with an amazing view of the city).
- Salon I, Salon II, and Salon III are all at the Hilton Executive Tower, which is across the street from the main Hilton Portland building.
- Six of our breakout rooms will be located at The Portland Marriott City Center, 520 Southwest Broadway, Portland, OR 97205. The Portland Marriott City Center is a five minute walk from the Hilton.
- The Winery is on the 2nd floor of the Marriott, nestled inside the restaurant.
- Willamette, Columbia, Deschutes, McKenzie, and Rogue are on the 3rd floor of the Portland Marriott City Center.